Idols Quote Of The Day

Cameron Bruce, 9078, Johannesburg "I sort of just picture myself there and everyone else naked, you know?"

Badelisile Mthembu, 4202, Durban

Labels: , , | 1 comments»



Badelisile Mthembu showed up wearing a lot of beadwork at her audition. When I asked her what we could expect from her appearance-wise in the next round she said “Well I don’t like looking like a xmas tree and I like toning it down.” So wearing bright red and having as many beads as skin flakes on your body, is not a xmas tree? And again - “On a normal day to day basis I like dressing casually – I don’t like to draw a lot of attention. I don’t like too many accessories, I like the bling, but I try to keep it calm.”

1 comments:

Anonymous says
September 24, 2010 at 6:15 AM

Amiable post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.