Idols Quote Of The Day

Cameron Bruce, 9078, Johannesburg "I sort of just picture myself there and everyone else naked, you know?"

Ntsepa Pitjeng, 8600, Johannesburg.

Labels: , , | 1 comments»




“I don’t want to sound too confident, but I’d like to think that I’ve got such a lovely personality; I’m quite friendly and I will definitely carry it through to the competition.”

Ntsepa, would you go for a makeover to get the perfect look of an Idol? “Yeah that won’t be a bad idea actually, girl. You just gave me an idea – I would definitely have to lose just a little bit of weight firstly and just workout. Workout and stay healthy. I think I’m gonna go for those braids look.”

What genre influences you? “Gospel, but I’m really into rock these days. I’m loving rock a lot. I asked Ntsepa what would be her ultimate look. “Skinny jeans and let’s not forget the diamante!”

1 comments:

Anonymous says
May 19, 2009 at 12:34 PM

Sup gal! Jst wanted to ask if u are by any chance related to Refiloe Pitjeng, she lives in the East Rand?

Keep well...!

Tumi Pitjeng