Idols Quote Of The Day

Cameron Bruce, 9078, Johannesburg "I sort of just picture myself there and everyone else naked, you know?"

Marthinus Oosthuizen, 1176, Cape Town

Labels: , , , | 1 comments»

Marthinus Oosthuizen, showed up at the Cape Town auditions wearing cut off denim jeans and some khaki blur – the judges asked him to change his outfit three times and eventually gave him a golden ticket. Marthinus plays the most horrific harmonica I’ve heard in my entire life. It’s almost as if he’s lost the ability to use his arms and as a practical joke someone taped a harmonica to his face whilst he’s having some sort of epileptic fit. He might be able prove me wrong one day, but when I requested a song, the aforementioned happened.

He is a tad weird looking; tall, lanky, massive dark rings around his eyes. Now that he’s made it into the Top 100, he said he’d go for a Jim Morrison look, even though Jim’s “a bit commercial” according to Marthinus.

1 comments:

Unknown says
February 4, 2009 at 12:03 AM

Nice Stuff!

Commendable Blog indeed!

Dear Blogger, need your valuable feedback for:

www.octandigital.com

Regards,
Mehta