Idols Quote Of The Day

Cameron Bruce, 9078, Johannesburg "I sort of just picture myself there and everyone else naked, you know?"

Cameron Bruce, 9078, Johannesburg

Labels: , , , , | 0 comments»



Cameron tries to cope with stress by focusing on what he has to do and “sort of just picture myself there and everyone else naked, you know? It works the best.”

He also said that the Theatre Stage was hard, because you had to perform in front of the people that you’re competing against and that’s tough.

Cameron is a young man of few words and has said that he does very little reading. However, Men’s Health was featured there somewhere.

I once asked him to describe himself in three words for the fans out there. “Three words? I don’t know if there’s any fans out there. I dunno, what have other people said?” Eventually he managed to muster “fun, creative, outgoing.”

His thoughts on the judges slashing the Top 24 to a Top 14 were a simple “It makes for good TV.”

0 Responses to "Cameron Bruce, 9078, Johannesburg" (Leave A Comment)