Idols Quote Of The Day

Cameron Bruce, 9078, Johannesburg "I sort of just picture myself there and everyone else naked, you know?"

Graeme "ADHD" Watkins

Labels: , , , , , | 1 comments»



Will Graeme's performance this week be another debate, because of his song choice? I even overheard his girlfriend say that she told him NOT to sing "Beat It" and that it was a bad idea (after last Sunday's show recording in the m-net smoking room).

This week he's singing “Stop and Stare” (check above video for song choice reveals) by One Republic and he said he thought that it's the type of song that everyone likes... I'm not so sure about that. In my mind it comes off as a tad whiny. What interesting facial expressions can we expect from him this week?

1 comments:

Anonymous says
February 7, 2010 at 7:02 PM

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is still a without question as you did in the decrease issue of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=pc booster 2008 (build 102) ?
I noticed the axiom you suffer with not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I take a week and do necheg