Idols Quote Of The Day

Cameron Bruce, 9078, Johannesburg "I sort of just picture myself there and everyone else naked, you know?"

Christiaan Kritzinger, 8919, Johannesburg

Labels: , , | 0 comments»




So, Christiaan, what will you offer us in the next round? “Cookies and milk? I dunno – what do you want to expect from me?”

On top of the fact that Christiaan is a constant joker, he also suffers from stress-induced insomnia, ADD and is “crowned off with hyperactivity”. Again, I tried to pry out of him what we could expect from him in the coming rounds and when he rambled down his list of disorders; he asked “what do you think I’m going to do?” Dance a lot? Christiaan said “Hulle het ‘n vuur onder my gat… onder my dinges warmgemaak toe ek gebore was” as some sort of explanation as to why he’s so disorder-ridden. Christiaan made some “Poena” and “leeuloop” reference which I didn’t get – he said that’s just sad. He then asked what I was doing Saturday night… I tried to avoid the subject (he was kind of weird looking). However, he was being persistent and said “See now you’re making me sweat.” (He does seem like a sweaty guy in general though...)

I asked whether he’s going to try and groom himself to look like an Idol. He then asked “do you have a problem with my beard? I condition it, would you like to touch it?”

Are you an undercover pretty boy? "No I'm not! I drink whiskey and growl!"

0 Responses to "Christiaan Kritzinger, 8919, Johannesburg" (Leave A Comment)