Idols Quote Of The Day

Cameron Bruce, 9078, Johannesburg "I sort of just picture myself there and everyone else naked, you know?"

Rethabile Kgoroeadire, 8633, Johannesburg

Labels: , , , , | 2 comments»



Thabs has been on and off TV her entire life. She was on the first ever “House of Fun” Sparletta ad and her sister is also no stranger to fame either. If any of you watched the SA High School Musical program… you’d realize that Thabs looks a lot like Tshepi who made it to the final of HSM.

Thabs loves red high heels, talking and and being on the camera.

2 Responses to "Rethabile Kgoroeadire, 8633, Johannesburg" (Leave A Comment)

Anonymous says
February 16, 2009 at 12:57 PM

Hey Tabs its Laurie from Scotland, I lost all your contact details and have been trying to get in touch for ages - my folks told me you were on here which is amazing! And you're doing really well, that's so awesome! I don't want to put my email up here but search for me on facebook.
Lots of love, hope you get this.
L

Anonymous says
November 7, 2013 at 2:27 AM

hey, dunno if you'll read this but do you remember that random white guy that you did that ad with? Well check him out on facebook, damien harry. I.m sure he'd dig to hear from you