Idols Quote Of The Day

Cameron Bruce, 9078, Johannesburg "I sort of just picture myself there and everyone else naked, you know?"

Suzzi Swanepoel, 8783, Johannesburg

Labels: , , | 0 comments»




I point at the scar on Suzzi’s nose – she makes a clawing gesture and says “Rrrrrr, it’s coming to get you”. She says about the scar “I was in a car accident in Cape Town, but it doesn’t define me, I think I learnt a lot from it.”

What can you expect from Suzzi: “Lots of funny moments, lots of focused moments I suppose, um yah, I’m a very vibrant person. I like socializing, I like singing, that’s what I do, you know?”

Who are Suzzi’s Idols? ‘I listen to a very eclectic mix of people. From Radiohead to Dodi… what’s that person’s name?” Dido? “Dido – that’s it!”

“I love Britney Spears – I think trailer trash is so the new pink.” Will you be wearing underwear? “Yes! Most of the time…”

0 Responses to "Suzzi Swanepoel, 8783, Johannesburg" (Leave A Comment)