Idols Quote Of The Day

Cameron Bruce, 9078, Johannesburg "I sort of just picture myself there and everyone else naked, you know?"

Matthew Lewis, 9504, Johannesburg

Labels: , , , | 1 comments»



Matthew Lewis added a touch of holiness to Idols when he made it into the Top 100, because he’s a youth pastor. He entered Idols because he loves singing and because it would be a good platform to spread the word of God. We asked him if it feels like he’s entering a den of sin at Idols, he said he was quite unhappy about the fact that some of the production guys walked around “selling” golden tickets to any girls who were willing to “kiss other girls and like it” (the girls were just moved to the front of the queue instead).

When I asked him what look he was going to go for to stand out of the crowd, he said something along the lines of “God making that decision” – or a stylist, I added.

He’s one of those guys, who just want to reassure everyone that it’s “cool to love God and that when you talk to him, it should be like talking to one of your friends.”

1 comments:

Anonymous says
March 8, 2013 at 10:08 PM

Hello there! This article could not be written much better!
Looking through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
He always kept talking about this. I most certainly will forward
this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read.
I appreciate you for sharing!

my blog :: airplane simulation games
My web page: online airplane games