Idols Quote Of The Day

Cameron Bruce, 9078, Johannesburg "I sort of just picture myself there and everyone else naked, you know?"

Stacey Lee Noble, 1178, Cape Town

Labels: , , | 7 comments»

After watching the Cape Town show the other day and seeing Stacey Lee get ripped to shreds about how she previously had some argument with Jody… gripping stuff. Her singing wasn’t bad at all and I absolutely loved her hair, yet the judges were being rather blunt to the lass. She was NOT happy about their responses.

7 Responses to "Stacey Lee Noble, 1178, Cape Town" (Leave A Comment)

Anonymous says
June 14, 2010 at 1:42 AM

lmao

Anonymous says
October 9, 2010 at 10:50 AM

Hi to whom it may concern

I don’t under stand why I my self(Stacey) had to be put though the drama of having to be thought as the girl that did who knows what to Jody, I don’t think it was very professional l or I don’t even have words to describe what it done for my social an working experience. I was to treat like (krap)excuse me in my job as when starting a new company (had to leave asap). Any way long story short I come out of a good home have no bad back ground to how I could hurt or treat any 1 badly but its been 2004 and people still can not seem to forget. I really would like to say I really don’t feel u should do something so cruel to any other.. All we want to is sing an become a singer, please also understand that when u judge anyone we only human we not comedy fools.. I love singing but cont do any thing about it cause it who u no .. I hate what idols crew done to my life for something I did not even no about it only to find out years later. Please don’t do what u did to me to any 1 else. If they good give them a chance in life..

Kind Regards

Anonymous says
October 15, 2010 at 10:52 PM

I personally think she has a very good voice a better one than Jody i might i reali wont be surprised if jody started that rumour herself because stacey was a threat to her,i dont know,idols producers u guys clearly dont give a hoot about implications and consequences,look what that ugly rumour did to Stacey,not only do people remember her for APPARENLY DOING WHAT YOU GUYS CLAIMED SHE DID,it affected her life in general,but then agen all u guys think of is ratings.I dont know Stacey personally but because of what u guys did i dnt watch idols anymore...I actually think the shows u guys have had the past couple is a load of crap,to the judges you guys clearly based Stacey performance on the rumour of that previous year and not on merit and you guys DONT KNOW TALENT EVEN IF IT SMACKED YOU IN THE FACE...M

Anonymous says
October 16, 2010 at 12:09 AM

i agree with the above comment,we need other judges,Mara needs to fly far away she sucks so bad that people get irritated when she has to comment,gareth is there clearly because people love him and brings in good ratings,randall deserves his place,have you guys heard stacey sing lately i would love to,i hear that now she would sing Jody to a standstill,FYI she also ten times hotter than Jody and i personally think she would have sold a ton more CD's than,had stacey won i would have been just 1 of many to buy every CD this beautiful young lady would record

Anonymous says
November 13, 2010 at 7:47 PM

Stacey-Lee..I Still think you are perfct just the way you are, And dnt ever change Anything abt you ever, no matter what! You are beautifulll And you sound like an Angel..
Takecare*
Your biggest FAN

Anonymous says
January 27, 2011 at 3:02 AM

i think she did it she one crazy female. she is a compulsive liar who believes the crap she talks, and a spoilt brat, who has no true friends.

Anonymous says
January 14, 2017 at 10:54 PM

got to love a jealous hater...dont talk about people if you haven't walked there road.