Idols Quote Of The Day

Cameron Bruce, 9078, Johannesburg "I sort of just picture myself there and everyone else naked, you know?"

Steven, Number NA, Cape Town

Labels: , , , , | 0 comments»

Which reminds me - another familiar face I spotted at the CT auditions was Steven’s. He made it to the Top 10 or something in that yucky High School Musical program…The poor dude didn’t even make it into the Top 100 in Idols - his fans still caused so much uproar when he “left the competition way too early” in his HSM experience…

His performance was quite lame though - he sang a xmas carol and to keep time he did a really annoying “musical type” finger click through-out his performance… Sure he’s got nice dimples, but other than that I really don’t see the attraction.

0 Responses to "Steven, Number NA, Cape Town" (Leave A Comment)