Idols Quote Of The Day

Cameron Bruce, 9078, Johannesburg "I sort of just picture myself there and everyone else naked, you know?"

Bandile Maphinda, 4322, Durban

Labels: , , | 3 comments»



Bandile (the coconut) briefly entered my realm and we had a lovely chat. He was so proud that he made Mara cry. At first Bandile thought that it was a bad sign when he saw the tears running down her face and soon realized that it was a good sign when he managed to get four “yeses” from the judges.

When I asked him when last he went to Jo’burg he replied “I’ve never been to Jo’burg… I’ve never been on a plane! This is, like, awesome for me.” I also heard other golden ticket winner, Krystle Temmerman, call him “Mr King Kong.”

3 Responses to "Bandile Maphinda, 4322, Durban" (Leave A Comment)

Nyameka says
February 25, 2009 at 12:58 PM

Hi Bandile

Well done on your progress on the Idols so far!!!!!

From Nyameka Mothopeng

Unknown says
March 21, 2009 at 7:38 AM

Haha King Kong he is he is one of my best buddies

Anonymous says
October 4, 2010 at 6:28 PM

dqjkhvwybuzdiieveruu, http://nailfunguscurecuretreatment.com Nail Fungus Cure, yAOBGTv.