Idols Quote Of The Day

Cameron Bruce, 9078, Johannesburg "I sort of just picture myself there and everyone else naked, you know?"

My dear public

| 0 comments»

I have been lucky enough to stalk the Idols contestants from day one at the Cape Town auditions. I'll be the one to bring you all the behind-the-scenes dirt and grime - these contestants can be quite filthy you know (I wish - some of them can be such a bore).

Since this is supposedly one of SA's biggest shows, I decided to take over and make it a tad more interesting. Bring glamour back! Get rid of all your boringly wholesome cardigans and chinos. Keep your Boksburg shades and crocs away from me... The thought of those repulsive items make me want to hurl (unlady-like, I know).

You could see me as the contestants' big sister; very caring, astoundingly beautiful, classy, and oh-so wise. If these babies want to be in the limelight, they'll need some grooming and very sound advice to stay away from the fashion horrors that some of you commit everyday.
Oh well,

Check back soon!

0 Responses to "My dear public" (Leave A Comment)